G`est~zho~el` at the Romanticology...........

I'm as music lover, say that I live with music, die with music, run with music, think with music, dream with music,, I can't go away without it,,,, my soul fallin' in music,,,I had been contaminated by music, my brain has combined with music, need not to know what I mean, but it can support me to do something,,,,,,, I wanna fly away outta my boring mind that come away, I wish I can hide out it,,,,, and feel free to enjoy this life............

rock you like cyclone

rock you like cyclone
watashi wa no hito
Selasa, 18 Agustus 2009

Farewell - L`Arc~en~ciel

Farewell - L`Arc~en~ciel
And the translation in english


donna ni tooku te nagai michi mo
(No matter how far and long the road is)
hadashi de aruite yukoo
(I still walk barefeet)
samukute ashita o miwata shite mo
(I look at tomorrow in the cold *weather*)
anata wa doko ni mo inai
(But you're not anywhere)
umaku ienakatta kedo
(Althought i didn't say it)
itsumo omotte ita yo
(I think of you all the time)
aa ima fuki nukeru
(Ah,what just flown by *referring to the wind in the next phrase*)
kono kaze no yoo ni yasashi katta nara
(if i can be as gentle(or tender) as this wind)
hatenai setsunasa ni kogoe ta anata o mamotte agerare tano ni
(then i can protect you from the endless pain and the cold)

tatoe nani mo nakute mo
(even if i have nothing)
kono te hirogete yuku yo
(I'll spread open my hands)
aa sora o kake meguru
(Ah, soaring in the sky *refer to the bird of the following phrase*)
ano tori no yoo ni tsuyokatta nara
(If i can be as strong as this bird)
anata wa itsumademo kono boku no koto aishite kureta no kana
(Then will you love me forever?)

0 comments: