G`est~zho~el` at the Romanticology...........

I'm as music lover, say that I live with music, die with music, run with music, think with music, dream with music,, I can't go away without it,,,, my soul fallin' in music,,,I had been contaminated by music, my brain has combined with music, need not to know what I mean, but it can support me to do something,,,,,,, I wanna fly away outta my boring mind that come away, I wish I can hide out it,,,,, and feel free to enjoy this life............

rock you like cyclone

rock you like cyclone
watashi wa no hito
Sabtu, 08 November 2008

MCR



he.................. they're band, they're artist, they're trendsetter,, do u wanna be like them ?, just think that u have own style then show the public what ur style,,, so simple but it's so difficult,,,, dig ur idea.......

0 comments: